Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fabric checkers board!

I made this fabric checkers board out of scrap pieces of green fabrics I had lying around. Same color green, two different patterns.
The board was so small I couldn't sew circle pieces, they just weren't working. So here's what I used: cardboard from a priority mail shipping box, fabric, Modge Podge, acrylic sealer, Prima flowers and a hot glue gun. I think they came out pretty cute. Except for the backs, they aren't so pretty...
I made a matching cinch bag, stitching one Prima flower on the bottom corner then hot gluing a smaller flower on top of it. I used Martha Stewart ribbon as the bag tie.
I don't usually pat myself on the back but this came out pretty darn cute!!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

I think it turned out cute as can be-go ahead and pat yourself on the back!

admin said...

Thanks!!!

Jayme said...

That's adorable!