Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Potholder fail.

I tried making some potholders with scrap fabric and an old fleece blanket. They came out great... If you don't mind burning your hand, haha.

I did not make them thick enough. Next time I will test before I sew. I should have doubled the fleece I think.
It's a little upsetting because they came out nice. But funny that I screwed them up so bad! I feel like such a dumbass, haha.
Guess I'll start over.

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

I actually did this once when i first started sewing...lol
We are so a like

Pretty purple potholders. - Sew Simple Life | Sew Simple Life said...

[...] lot of layers. I had to be sure that they would work though because my last set of potholders were an epic fail! (they were pretty, but not practical, [...]