Monday, March 26, 2012

Tee to Tank. Genius.

I have no idea who originally came up with this idea, but I saw a picture on Pinterest and clicked over to the site where there is a tutorial and I had to make my own.

I started with an over-sized t-shirt that I won as a blog candy once upon a time:
I love it because it says "Scrappers are acid free". Get it? I'm a scrapbooker and I get it. Haha. But I never wear it because it's just too big!

Only now it fits!
It was ridiculously easy and I loved it so much I went and did it to my over-sized Beatles t-shirt. If you made one I wanna see yours! I love them and will be buying t-shirts at second hand stores just so I can make more of these!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Just wanted to let you know I really loved this post and I’ll be pinning this on pinterest!