Sunday, June 10, 2012

TUTORIAL: Messenger Bag!

Lately I've been grabbing my Nintendo Club messenger bag when I run out of the house and I love it so much. The only problem with it is that it has no pockets at all, so I decided to make myself a messenger bag with pockets. I am so happy with the way this turned and I plan on making a few more I think, maybe with different pockets, more pockets... change it up a bit!
It took only about 4 hours to make, including the planning it out part, so that wasn't bad at all. Next time it'll go in about half the time since I already have the pattern in my head.

It's pretty roomy inside.

2 comments:

Pam said...

A terrific bag with different compartments and very roomy too!!!

Penny (admin) said...

My daughter and I both have one. I think next time I'm going to use something more than Velcro to close it... Either that or move the straps to the sides.