Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Handmade mini photo album.

A couple of years ago I used to make these mini albums all the time. A friend had asked me to make one for a wedding, my cousin had me make one for a baby shower, I made a few just for the heck of it, and now I've been asked to make one for a baby girl who was born just days ago.

I was pretty much just told: baby, girl, pink, include the baby's name. Here is what I came up with!
I edited the photo to remove her middle and last name
Here are a few of the inside pages:
The open book:
And I'm including for mom, an envelope of stamped embellishments so she can continue to decorate the pages:
I had a lot of fun making this. I think I'm going to start selling them, you know "Order now, tell me what kind you want, I make it and ship it to you" type of deal...


** edited to add: these are now available to order in my Etsy shop.

No comments: