Monday, July 16, 2012

Most useful Pinterest-found tips of the week.

I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest this week searching for helpful or useful household tips and ideas. Here are ones that I found this week:
I'm not sure who originally figured this out, but it is amazing, genius even. For mine I used 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol to 3/4 cup water. For my second one (I have three kids, you never know when more than one will be hurt at the same time) I added food coloring to make it fun. Genius. Here's the pin.
I have one of these hanging over my kitchen sink for the sponge, an idea I got from a friend. But this week I came across a pin where these were being used to organize the pantry! These are super cheap, too, so you can't go wrong. I use a lot of vinegar around this house for cleaning and deodorizing, but it wasn't until I spotted this pin that I started using vinegar in the shower.

I saw this "Family Yearbook" pin and while I'm not jumping on the whole make myself some books train, I am jumping on the photo organization wagon. Which is why I ordered six photo storage boxes yesterday...
What did you find on Pinterest that you found useful this week?

No comments: