Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mini Clutch!

I'm not sure exactly when it happened.... but after making a few of these and seeing them sitting in my pile of gifts to give I suddenly decided that these would not make very good keychains. They're super cute and all that, but they are rather large for keychains.

So I went and removed the keychain part and now I'm just calling them mini clutches. Throw them in your purse, keep your chapstick in there, some change... a few dollar bills... things you normally lose in the bottom of your purse.
I think when people ask me what they are, I'm going to say they are "Purse Organizing Mini Clutches".

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my gosh your hilarious! I need about half a dozen to corral my junk in my purse

Jessica Kittelson said...

You would actually be surprised how many people would actually think this would make a great keychain clutch. I have a bunch of purses that I like to use and some of them are too small for my normal wallet. I think the one I made is bigger then this one. My keys don't actually need to come out of my wallet either as I have a push start so it doesn't bother me that it is attached one bit. Makes it awesome for a quick run in the store too, rather then take the whole purse just grab the keys and run in. Well what I am trying to say is you should leave the keychain part. While it might not be practical for you, someone you give it or sell it to might think it's the best thing for them. Also there are a bunch of other things they could do with it. Not just keychains, but clip it to a backpack, a belt loop, well the possibilties are endless :)

Penny (admin) said...

Good ideas!

Penny (admin) said...

LOL Me too!!!