Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Posting Schedule.

I'm really writing this for myself...

From now on I'm going to try to stick to a blog posting schedule. I'm hoping it will be less overwhelming than the way that I do it now. Which is basically to sew my butt off as quickly as I can so I have things to post on the blog.

Yeah... I know. Bad idea.

So from now on I'm going to try to stick to the following posting schedule:

Sunday: undecided

Monday: undecided

Tuesday: Tutorial Tuesday... I will post a tutorial (you can always find past tutorials here). If I don't have a tutorial I will point you in the direction of a tutorial online that I have used and found to be useful.

Wednesday: undecided

Thursday: I'm hoping to do guest posts on Thursday's... when I have guest posts that is! If you're interested in guest posting (to introduce your blog, or share a project or tutorial, please let me know your idea using the contact form).

Friday: I will (hopefully) find projects that I love on Flickr, or blogs, or Pinterest and share those with you, share the bloggy love, if you will.

Saturday: undecided

Undecided.... for now means I will share my projects I've sewn. I may add a specific thing on any unused days if I can think of anything. Unless you have an idea or two?

No comments: