Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zip Pouch Keychain.

Here it is. My first zip pouch keychain. Which I had made quite a few mistakes on before I figured out how to get it to work (use a longer zipper so you can unzip it all the way). I was recycling a zipper for this one, so my zip was the exact same size as my project and this is incredibly difficult to sew.

Once this was finished I went on to make the pink and blue one and used that to write the Zip Pouch Keychain tutorial.

It's almost always trial and error for me. I don't think anything I ever make comes out perfect or great. But I like the things I make anyway.

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

I love this fabric and think it turned out wonderful.
Does anything ever turn out the way we think it will be? I know mine never has...sometimes I wonder how people write directions and instructions and they work for them...lol

Penny (admin) said...

I don't know how I missed this comment before. I guess you're right... I know nothing I make ever comes out the way it looks in my head when I start.