Friday, October 5, 2012

Library Bookshelf Mug Rug PDF Pattern

I created this pattern because I've been searching for a while for a mug rug bookshelf pattern and couldn't find one. I found patterns for mini quilt sizes, but nothing mug rug size, and I Googled a lot, so much so that it was driving my husband crazy.
Now the pattern is for sale both on Craftsy and my Bonanza shop.

I blurred the book title on this photo because the mug rug is a gift for the librarians at the school, and the title of that book is the school name.
Here is a preview of the first two pages of the five page PDF file:
The finished mug rug is approximately 6" x 9". I especially love the apple with the little stem!

Copyright Information:
}} You CAN sell mug rugs you made using this pattern. {{
}} You CANNOT sell this pattern. You CANNOT share this pattern. {{
}} Any mug rugs sold using this pattern must state that the SewSimpleLife pattern was used. {{
}} For example in your item listing state: “This mug rug was made using a SewSimpleLife pattern.” {{
}} A link back to website, Etsy Shop or Craftsy Shop would be greatly appreciated but is not required. {{

4 comments:

Dona said...

What a cute idea. We can never have enough mug rugs in our house. I like them everywhere so no one has an excuse not to use one. Thanks for sharing.

Penny (admin) said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm the only one who actually uses them in this house. As for these library ones, they are going to the librarians at the school library where I volunteer. I noticed they just set their drinks on the library counter and could use a couple mug rugs! lol

Patchwork Scotty Dog. - Sew Simple Life | Sew Simple Life said...

[...] weekend with schoolwork (which I have finally finished by the way) and designing and sewing some Library Bookshelf Mug Rugs, that I really didn’t have a whole lot of time to come up with my own tutorial for today. [...]

Library Bookshelf Mug Rugs - gifted - Sew Simple Life | Sew Simple Life said...

[...] might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for blog updates.First, here is a better picture of those bookshelf mug rugs I wrote a pattern for, which you can purchase [...]