Monday, October 22, 2012

Library Bookshelf Mug Rugs - gifted

First, here is a better picture of those bookshelf mug rugs I wrote a pattern for, which you can purchase here:
The librarians at the school loved them. It was pretty genuine I think. I'm so glad they liked them. To gift them I attached a printed tag that reads:
What is a Mug Rug anyway?
A mug rug, also called a snack mat, is a mini-quilt that is larger than a coaster but smaller than a placemat. A mug rug is just the right size for a cup of whatever you're drinking, a spoon, and perhaps a little treat beside it. Enjoy!

Kudos to whoever wrote that because it wasn't me. I found it online a million years ago and saved it.

I folded the mug rugs in half and wrapped them in tissue paper and a ribbon.

2 comments:

Pam said...

A great design for any book lover!

Penny (admin) said...

I thought so :)