Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Patchwork Scotty Dog.

I was so busy last weekend with schoolwork (which I have finally finished by the way) and designing and sewing some Library Bookshelf Mug Rugs, that I really didn't have a whole lot of time to come up with my own tutorial for today.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500"]Ralph the scrappy Scottie dog Photo Credit: Jenny P.
Photo used under the Creative Commons License[/caption]

So I'm sharing this with you, a cute little pillow patchwork scotty dog pattern that I found online. Scroll down the page a little and you'll find the photo and a downloadable PDF file.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500"]patchwork scottie dog Photo Credit: +Eva+
Photo used under the Creative Commons License[/caption]

Aren't those adorable! Super cute. I can't wait to make a couple for the kids. There is an entire group of photos on Flickr for these Scottie Dogs, too. If you've made one already, I'd love to see! Just add your link in the comments below :)

No comments: