Monday, October 29, 2012

Sneak Peek - Autumn Table Runner.

MELISSA DON'T READ OR LOOK AT THIS POST! Ha.

I have been DYING to share this project because I love the way it came out. But a stubborn cousin of mine doesn't want to see it until she opens it on Christmas.

So I thought I could share a small sneak peak of the table runner.
And maybe a sneak peek of the table mats?
I'm pretty excited for her to receive this. She knows she's getting it, and even knows the fabric I picked, but doesn't know how it's laid out.
It's not her only gift, she also knows she's getting grocery bags, but doesn't know what fabric. Also a few more things that she doesn't know about!

A little label on the back. Her name is on them so now she can never get rid of 'em without feeling major guilt! Hahah.

Anyway, a little sneak peek ought to hold me over for a while. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Dj Merritt said...

NOW THAT IS A SNEAKY SNEAK PEEK LOL BARELY SEEING ANYTHING BUT what I AM SEEING I ABSOLUTELY LOVE . GOOD jOB

Dawnll said...

How fun...it would drive me crazy if I knew it was my gift...lol

Penny (admin) said...

It would drive me crazy too. I don't know how she does it.

Penny (admin) said...

Lol! Thanks.