Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIP Wednesday.

I follow Freshly Pieced in my blog reader and every Wednesday is a WORK-IN-PROGRESS post and I thought I would try to participate every week.

Here are my current works-in-progress:
This set of mug rugs hasn't been bind (bound... binded?) yet because I can't decide which fabric to use for the binding. I'm thinking probably the backing fabric also as the binding... but... undecided. Once I'm done this will be for sale.

And my only other unfinished work-in-progress is my Craftsy Quilt using the Blocks of the Month.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

Fabric Fascination said...

The mug rugs are very cute, love the fabrics you've used.

Jane said...

Your mug rugs are just gorgeous - beautiful colours for this time of year :).

Patti said...

Very nice mug rugs!

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you.

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you! Nothing beats Autumn!!!

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you...

Top Posts on SewSimpleLife for October. - Sew Simple Life | Sew Simple Life said...

[...] WIP Wednesday.  –> my first WIP Wednesday post, also mug rugs. [...]