Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sales

Online Sewing ClassToday thru Monday Craftsy is offering ALL CLASSES at just $19.99 or LESS! That is an awesome deal considering some of the classes are originally $49.99!

But if you want to try a class or two first, to see if you even like the way they are (you will), Craftsy offers the following classes free:

Creative Quilt Backs with Elizabeth Hartman (I have taken this class and love it)

Modern Buttercream (I have not taken this class but I have enrolled)

Know Your Wool

Knitting Short Rows 101

Sewing Machine 911

Block of the Month (a class you know I love, I even completed my quilt which you will see soon)

Bag Making Basics - Reversible Tote and Zipper Pouch

Bag Making Basics - Drawstring Bag and Bucket bag

That's not all!!! I have lowered the price of the patterns in my Craftsy Shop from today thru Monday, all patterns are $1.50 for the next 3 days (they will go back up sometime Monday). The patterns are Library Bookshelf Mug Rug, Fish Purse, and Fat Quarter Grocery Bag.

And that's still not all!!! I have lowered several prices in my Etsy shop, and with code BLACKSHIPFREE you can receive FREE SHIPPING on your order.

No comments: