Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas "to-do" list.

 

I know it doesn't look like a lot, but there is not a lot of time left before Christmas. And most of these have to be done at least two weeks in advance because they need to be mailed out in time for Christmas.



On the bright side, when I sat down to write this list I realized just how much I've already finished:

(6) Fat Quarter grocery bags, (1) Fat Quarter produce bag, (3) Mini clutches, (2) Zip pouches, (3) Quilted magnets, (1) Embroidered magnet, (6) Mug rugs, (2) Notepad holders, (1) Table runner, (3) Table toppers, (2) Make-up bags, (2) Pot holders

Wait! I added one thing... I want to make my youngest a tanagrams book!

What's on your homemade Christmas to-do list?

7 comments:

Dj Merritt said...

My christmas List is kind of odd, lol I am making 99 stockings for troops in afghanistan, 25 shower bags per request from them , Lap qilts for 3 people that are close to me. a pretty blouse for me to wear during the Christmas Holidays , Dress for baby, blanket for baby, shirt for grandson, slavks for daughter, 4 sets of your lovely mug Rugs, 2 table Runners, 2 wall hanings. and I am lost to the rest right now as my list is buried in the "room" under Stocking scraps. I will get back to you later on the rest lol .

Penny (admin) said...

Oh my gosh! How are you going to finish in time? And here I am worried about finishing about ten things in time.

Dj Merritt said...

I will make it one way or the other ,,,hopefully the one way lol

Dj Merritt said...

I have almost 50 completed, now to find more fabric to finish the rest...... I have enough to do about 30 more I think . lol Thank goodness they aren't the 18 inch ones I make for the kids. I think these are about 14 inches tall instead and sadly very simple , not doing a lot of embelishments on them. I want their kids to decorate them before sending to the men and women over there .

Penny (admin) said...

Awww.. that is such a cute idea!

Children's Fabric Tangrams Book - Sew Simple Life | Sew Simple Life said...

[...] more thing crossed off my Christmas to-do list. /* Thanks for visiting! If you're new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS [...]

Fabric Wallets. For him. - Sew Simple Life | Sew Simple Life said...

[...] have made two of these so far…. there are FOUR on my Christmas To-Do List so I still have two more to [...]