Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Notepad Portfolio

This is a notepad portfolio, different than the other two I made (here and here). This one does not have a flap, or buttons or elastic. It's simpler that way. The inner pockets are different as well. This one features a neat little pocket for business cards. This is made for the small notepads you can get at Walmart... I believe they are approximately 5" x 8".

This was supposed to be a tutorial. I wrote out the measurements and everything, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember if I used a 1/4" seam or a 1/2" seam! UGH. And I can't pull out the portfolio and measure it and cleverly figure out my seam allowance because it is a Christmas gift and I already wrapped it!!!

I can't believe I did that. Kicking myself right now. I will have to make another one and write down my seam allowances as I go along.

Sorry about that.

No comments: