Monday, November 5, 2012

Top Posts on SewSimpleLife for October.

I saw where someone else had summarized their top posts for the previous month and I thought that was such a great idea and thought I would try it out here too.

For the month of October the most popular page on the site was the tutorial page. That is really no surprise.

As for top posts! The top ten posts for the month of October were:

Zip Pouch Keychain .:. Tutorial  --> this has been a super popular post lately. I think a big part of that is because Threading my Way has shared a link to this tutorial twice. She's had nothing but nice things to say both times.
TUTORIAL: Re-useable grocery bag, unlined.  --> Yeah... people like tutorials!

Upcycled jeans to maxi skirt.  --> a skirt which I am totally happy with but have yet to actually WEAR it! (it's kind of  heavy)

Stripes Quilted Mug Rug tutorial  --> I do love that mug rug.

WIP Wednesday.  --> my first WIP Wednesday post, also mug rugs.
TUTORIAL: Messenger Bag! --> my longest tutorial ever.

Fat Quarter Grocery Bag – PDF Sewing Pattern --> I think this the post where I introduced my sewing pattern
TUTORIAL: How to “take in” the waist of cotton pants that are too big!  --> most of the traffic here came from Pinterest

What can you make with a jelly roll? Project two. Reversible tote.  --> I have an entire series of posts for that jelly roll!

Block of the Month Quilt Top --> a fairly recent post so I am surprised to see it here!

Did any of those most viewed posts happen to make your favorites list for the blog in October? What would you have expected to see up here!?

1 comment:

Dj Merritt said...

I love your tutorials they are great . can't wait to make more of the things you have listed , then some ! Thank you for doing them for us