Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top Posts for 2012.

Here it is, my very last post of 2012. I wasn't able to post all my projects this year, but that's alright, I can always share them next year when I have a day with nothing to post.

Anyway, since it's the end of the year I thought I'd share the TOP posts for the entire year of 2012.

Posts that didn't get the top ten most views but they were my personal favorites for the year....

And last but not least, of course, we have a few of these posts that got some attention but not as much as I expected they would, so I figured I would mention them here in case you might have missed them.
JELLY ROLL SERIES
a little series of posts, mostly tutorials, where I show what {or just how much} you can make with a single jelly roll

STAYING UPDATED WITH PAGES ON FACEBOOK
a post describing ways to stay updated with your favorite pages on Facebook

MY LAST THREE POSTS
posted close to Christmas so they were probably missed
My Funny Valentine -  a mini quilt, Christmas gifts revealed, Last minute gifts

I want to say thank you for joining me and staying with me in 2012 and I hope you all stick around for 2013. I am not really sure what the new year will bring but I hope it brings health and happiness for you and your family. See you in 2013!!!

No comments: