Friday, December 28, 2012

Traveling Stash Box - are you next?

I won this "traveling stash box" from Quilting, Losing and Tea, so now it's my turn to play.

What happens is this: you win then receive the box. You open the box full of sewing goodies. You take what you want out and add other stuff in. Add something equal to what you removed (take out a pattern, add a pattern.... take out fabric, add fabric). Then you post about it on your own BLOG and send it off to the next person.
So here is what was in the box when I opened it {it arrived at 8:30pm on Christmas Eve if you can believe that!}
There is actually QUITE A BIT of fabric there. Woah. I am not yet sure what I'm going to take and keep, but I am thinking some of the fabrics that resemble older fabrics from the 70's and 80's. I don't know why but I just love fabrics like that:
I have a bit of my own fabric to add to it as well as several patterns that I had purchased and never used... as well as, according to the directions we can also add stray finished blocks... so I've thrown some of mine in there.
A fabric panel for the cat lover who receives the box, some lace, some other random sewing items I've had and never used, more fabric...
Would you like to be the next recipient of the traveling stash box!!!?? {You know you would} Enter below using Rafflecopter and I will choose a winner on January 4th.

Before entering, please read the rules and make sure you can abide by the rules. Thanks!
The rules for the traveling stash box are as follows:


  • You must be an active blogger and able to post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.

  • There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back into the box.

  • There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.

  • You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.

  • Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.

  • Due to the amount of postage {About $15 to ship the large flat rate box} shipping is only within the USA.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

Karen O said...

Please don't put me in the draw since I just sent this. That is kind of funny that you received it that late at night. They probably thought it was a Christmas present! :) Enjoy, Karen.

Dawnll said...

Well of course I have to enter, I love the goodies you are adding, I wonder if I know anyone else that will enter for me and sewing supplies. I have so many pieces
Thanks for sharing

cindy said...

I would love to win the traveling stash! So much fun :)

Ann Babillis said...

This sounds like fun! Thanks for being a part of the traveling stash.

Karyn Ashley Smith said...

I'd love to have the stash box visit here! Thank you

Karyn Ashley Smith said...

Congrats Dawn! *sniffle* I'll be blog stalking you...waiting my turn LOL!

Penny (admin) said...

LOL. Yes, do blog stalk her!!!