Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have two projects currently in progress at the moment.

First up is a scrappy plus table topper. Remember those squares I had cut because I was feeling ambitious and wanted to make a quilt? Well... yeah... I couldn't wait on that so I used the squares to make a table runner instead. It's actually all sewn together right now waiting for batting, backing, quilting and binding, this just happens to be the last photo I took.
I also have a mini quilt... which might turn into a table topper... or I might decide to cut it in half and use it in the bathrooms for the tops of the toilets? I don't know, not sure yet. This is a step down piecing top which I learned from a Craftsy class that I enrolled in the other day called "Big Techniques from Small Scraps". Actually I enrolled in the class, watched the entire thing, cut my scraps and pieced the top all in one day.
What are you working on?

I am linking up with Freshly Pieced - WIP Wednesday.

2 comments:

Heidi @ Fabric Mutt said...

I love plus quilt patterns. This is a great idea for a table topper!

Penny (admin) said...

Thanks! It actually came out better than I thought it would.