Monday, December 17, 2012

Zip Pouch, Wristlet. For me!

I told you I made one for myself! Again this was made using the same techniques as the Double Zip Wristlet {pattern here}, omitting the front zip (instead replacing it with an inside zip) and changing my dimensions to 10" x 6 1/4" (includes seam allowance).
I don't know... something about that green leafy fabric, I just love it. And scraps for the hexagons {which for this project, the hexagons are on BOTH sides}.

Here is the inside with the zippered pocket. I used the tutorial found here except I kept my pocket piece very long so that I could fold it up and stitch the top and sides instead of attaching a separate piece. Either way works.
Another angle.
Again... just something about that green leafy fabric with the brighter colors... I don't know... I love it. Is that weird?

2 comments:

Connie said...

What a beautiful pouch and I agree....neat green fabric! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you