Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dolphin in the Ocean Mini Wall Quilt

I designed this mini wall quilt for my mother-in-law, who is a lover of dolphins. And since she's now here and has received her wall quilt, I can share it here on the blog with you.
The background is all pieced with scraps and the sun and dolphin are hand appliqued. I did some simple machine quilting too and added a hanging pocket to the back.

The finished size is about 12" wide by 13 1/2" tall.

This pattern and template are for sale both on Craftsy for an instant download. You will need a printer to print the templates.

The visit is going good, the kids haven't given their grandparents a moment's peace since they got here yesterday afternoon... haha I guess that is to be expected, other than a few Skype sessions, the kids haven't seen them in two years. They're at the park right now and you wouldn't believe how quiet it is in the house.

No comments: