Monday, February 11, 2013

Drawstring gift bag.

Remember the apron I made for my daughter's friend, Lola? Well, instead of wrapping it I made a drawstring bag for it.
It's very cute, pretty pink and purple.  I used purple ribbon for the tie instead of matching fabric.
I boxed the corners, as usual. And this was made using the Craftsy class "Bag Making Basics, Drawstring Bag & Bucket Bag".

On an unrelated note... sort of... I don't get a ton of views or sales on Etsy so I've been researching other ways to sell my quilts. I've also been reading more into how to price quilts. I think I'm going to set up a sale page here on the blog... after I do some more research into everything. I'll let you know what I find out, if you're interested.... save you some research yourself... ha

2 comments:

randi said...

Oh cute! I just love the fabrics!

Penny (admin) said...

Thanks!