Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scrapbook Supplies Destash

I am not sure how many scrapbookers or paper crafters follow this blog, but if any of you are scrappers or paper crafters you might be interested to know that I am getting rid of of my scrap supplies to make room for more sewing supplies.

Everything is packed and ready to ship. I have three medium flat rate boxes and one padded envelope so far. Still cleaning out my stock so more to come.

First there is a "sticker box".  Box is full of: 'thickers' letter stickers {several colors}, Close to my Heart journaling prompt stickers, some die cut shapes, border papers, tons of various letter stickers
To view more photos and to purchase this box, click here.

Next, I have a box full of:  chipboard shapes, chipboard square coasters, chipboard round coasters, stickers & 3D stickers, metal plates, various 6" papers, a mat pad of 5 x7 paper, a Close to my Heart 6" display album, a handmade squash book, a Close to my Heart 3" album.
To view more photos of this ready to ship box and to order, click here.

The last box, "for the stampers" contains: 4 shape scissors, Close to my Heart Pretty Pins, Close to my Heart journaling cardstock, K & Company 5x7 paper pad, 5-6 Vellum quote packs, Various card bases, Various 6x6 scrapbook papers, Various 8x8 scrapbook papers, 6 brand new never used Stamping Bella mini stamps, 3 unmounted rubber stamps {2 brand new never used}, 4 mounted rubber stamps, 4 packs of clear stamps {most never used}, 3 single clear stamps, 1 box of chipboard letters, 1 clear stamping block.
To view more pictures and to order, click here.

And last is the envelope, which is all Girl Scouts:
Can be purchased here.

US Orders Only. These are all packed and ready to ship, will ship the day after purchase.

No comments: