Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekend Sewing.

I spent the weekend {okay... one day this weekend} sewing up some drawstring bags and another eyeglass case. While I was working on the patchwork bag my 5 year old brought a chair over and sat next to me. We watched some Tinkerbell and she played with scrap fabrics. It was a fun bonding time.

This one is not the same on the other side, the other side has a pink square :) It is also padded with a single layer of batting and very lightly quilted.
Here are two more, we keep a few of these around the house for small toys. These two are not padded at all.
I love the bright fabrics, they are so fun!
And the eyeglass case is pieced with scraps from the bags.
All of these have been listed for sale in my Goodsmiths shop.

5 comments:

Lauren aka Giddy99 said...

These are lovely! I love the color & fabric combinations you chose!

Connie said...

Beautiful projects and love the fabrics! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Anita said...

They look great! You could use them for so many things.

Visiting from Show & Tell...thanks for sharing.

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you!

Penny (admin) said...

Thanks. I love the bright fabrics.