Wednesday, February 27, 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday.

I have nothing finished to share at the moment {or I do but I don't have photos?} so I thought I would share what I'm working on right now.
This pattern is from Magical Jelly Roll Quilts, a class on Craftsy. This lonestar was the whole reason I joined the class, and I'm glad that I did. So far it has been pretty easy, Kimberly Einmo is a great teacher  and fellow Military Spouse {or past military spouse???}.

The only quilting left to do is the solid background and the border, then I get on to adding the binding. I'm really excited about this table topper, it's beautiful already and it's not even done yet.

11 comments:

Anita said...

Very beautiful!
Visiting from WIP Wednesday. Have a great day.

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you!

Dee said...

What pretty fabrics! Such a happy block and your quilting is awesome!

amy said...

Very nice! and I love the colors.

2ne said...

Nice quilting on your block

Cynthia Brunz said...

Wonderful job. Love the colors and the quilting!

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you!

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you, I'm still learning.

Penny (admin) said...

Thanks :)

Karen K. at Fireball Quilts said...

I like how your straight-line quilting complements the block. And the pretty spring colors, too.

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you!