Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lonestar Table Topper - finished!

I am really enjoying the Magical Jelly Roll Quilts class. I finished my table topper!! Isn't it gorgeous! I love it!!
I did some free motion quilting in the center, then straight lines with my walking foot, then free motion quilting in the points and background, and back to my walking foot in the border.
I really seem to love the clover stitching... The back is just a single piece of fabric, not pieced. And the binding is hand sewn to the back. I did not add a hanging pocket for this one.
I think it's pretty on the back too. It finishes at 23" square.

Today the plan is to use my new EZ Geese Ruler that came in Thursday's mail. I didn't get any sewing done yesterday because we spent the day at JAG and then the courthouse. No, no bad news, but I don't want to share just yet what is going on around here. If you follow my personal Twitter account you already know, but if you don't... well you'll just have to wait.

Anyway, as usual my items are for sale on Goodsmiths. Some older stuff on Etsy.

No comments: