Monday, March 11, 2013

Wheelchair Bag

I finished the wheelchair bag to match the lap quilt I made the other day. I started with a Simplicity pattern but really only used the dimensions and not the pattern itself or the directions, because I don't have a wheelchair around to use for measurements.

Anyway... here it is hanging on the back of a chair...
There is a zipper at the top making it a pretty deep bag, but then two smaller velcro pockets on the outside. No velcro in the actual pattern, I just felt they really needed something to hold them closed.
Here it is... folded and with the matching lap quilt, ready to ship.
It went together pretty quilting, I can't say how the Simplicity directions are because I didn't use them but usually Simplicity is pretty good.

What have you been up to?

9 comments:

Stella Nemeth said...

It is a wonderful project. The person who gets it is going to be very happy with it.

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you, I hope so.

Bobbi said...

That's such a great bag. I'm sure the recipient will love it. You did a fantastic job.

Carly said...

You did a great job and that is going to be so nice for the recipient to use!

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you!

Penny (admin) said...

I hope so!! Thanks!

randi said...

This is a pretty and functional bag. Good job!

Penny (admin) said...

Thank you.

Connie said...

What a wonderful bag and I can see where the velcro would be handy!
Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday