Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MIA : Here's why.

So I've been MIA the last week! Sorry about that {not that ya'll really care... one less blog to worry about in your feed LOL}.

My sister-in-law was visiting and even after she left I sort of got into the cleaning mode since next week Fort Bragg is having their Post Wide Yard Sale and I'd really like to clear some things out of the house.

Anyway, just popping in.

I wanted to see if any of you were on MyFitnessPal?? I just downloaded it yesterday. I'm hoping it can help me shed a few pounds and then keep them off. It's pretty neat so far because you can scan the barcodes of the foods you're eating and it automatically calculates calories for you. According to the app I can lose 5 pounds by May 13 if I consume 1200 calories or less per day. So we shall see.

I almost made it yesterday but we ate out at Dairy Queen and even though I got the chicken.... it was sort of a 6 piece {maybe} and it kind of used up my calories for the entire day... EEP. Guess we won't be eating there anymore!!! I was almost 600 calories over.... ugh.

I don't know how to add people on there, except via facebook, but if you know how to add people and you have the app, my username is "pnnydctt". So look me up and we can keep each other  motivated!

Anyway, hopefully I get back to sewing here sometime soon although with the nicer weather I'm not so sure... it's so nice out I just want to sit out there and read or walk.

Speaking of reading....!!!! I just read "Night Road" by Kristin Hannah... and just WOW. I cried sooo much reading that book. It's an amazing book and if you haven't read it, you should!

2 comments:

Dj Merritt said...

What do you mean we wouldn't care>? of course we would and would MISS YOU TOO
Enjoy your down time , you deserve it

Penny (admin) said...

Haha, that is really sweet of you.