Monday, June 3, 2013

WIP - Library Tote

I'm working on making library totes for my niece and nephew... My friend's mother-in-law sent me more fabric and more books and one of the books is just paper pieced animals. So I asked what animals Andrew and Lily would like and I was told monkey and penguin.
My husband tells me my penguin does not look like a penguin....
I know there is no eye yet... but I think it looks like a penguin... it looks like the paper!!!
The alphabet pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman, which you can purchase off her blog here. It is called refrigerator magnets. Great pattern... lotsa pages... several sizes of every letter both capital and lower case.
That's as far as I've gotten... and now unfortunately I have to stop for a few days because I have to make another barn {other barn here}.

I feel like I have really been neglecting my blog lately...

3 comments:

Paige said...

It's obviously a penguin! I've been eyeing that Refrigerator Magnets pattern. Glad to know you like it.

Penny (admin) said...

It's a great pattern!!!

ValerieKat said...

I love Margeret Rolf's patterns! The penguin is very cute!