Saturday, February 1, 2014

All missing photos have been replaced!! {I think}

I am not sure what happened when I transferred my blog from WordPress hosted to Blogger... somehow all the photos on my blog disappeared!! I got several emails and a ton of blog comments about the missing photos.

I am happy to report that I am {pretty sure} I have replaced all the missing photos. It took a couple weeks but I managed to get it done. There may be a post here or there that is missing a photo, I'm sure, since I have well over 200 posts to fix... Just shoot me an email or leave a comment if that is the case and I will fix it.

So my tutorial page is back up with photos and working links. The thread catcher is still the most popular post and tutorial on site...


When uploading photos I came across a lot of projects I had forgotten about, like the reusable snack bag {tutorial here} which I now intend to make more of because they are handy and I'm sure I'll be needing them soon enough...

Digging through photos on my computer I came across a ton of stuff I have never even shared on my blog here so I might start sharing those because at the moment I don't have a whole lot of actual sewing going on around here.

Anyway, thanks for your patience while I fixed everything. Don't forget you can still find me on Facebook.

2 comments:

Dawn LL said...

Glad to hear it sweetie!!!

Penny said...

I just tried to visit your blog and it's MIA :(