So I sat down and drew out some plans and made my own diaper clutch which I think is pretty close to the one I saw on Pinterest. Trying to work with what I had, the zipper is shorter than the one pictured but all I had on hand was a 7" zip. Still works...
I also used the snaps again, instead of a magnetic snap, because I already had them.
The fabric, which I had gotten on sale (the yellow, red, and blue) only cost me about $15 for 4 yards. And with it I have made the diaper bag, the bottle leash and pacifier pouch, plus this diaper clutch. I'm almost out of red and yellow but I still have a bit of blue left and thinking maybe I'll make a couple bibs or burp cloths with it.
Not a bad price for all the things I've made, everything else I used I already had on hand (stabilizer, zippers, snaps, plastic, thread).