Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mini Swoon Quilted Wall Hanging

I finally finished the mini swoon quilt for my cousin! By the time I was finished I kinda wanted to keep it for myself. I love the swoon blocks, even though these mini blocks were a little time consuming (it took a lot longer than I thought it would).

I used the same fabric I used for her other birthday gifts.


I just free motioned quilted some stippling/meandering. This was my first time stippling/meandering and I really feel like the wandering clover is easier for me than this stippling. It went really quick though, it was quilted in no time and the Juki makes free motion quilting much easier than my old machine did.


3 comments:

Dee said...

What a beautiful quilt with such vibrant, pretty colors...love the binding too!

Dawn LL said...

Oh my word this turned out fabulous! I would love this as a gift, bet she loves it.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Such a lovely quilt.