Monday, January 12, 2015

2014 in Review

Last year was a slow year for me as far as quilting goes. I only made seven quilts, all minis except for the triangle baby quilt.


And of the six mini quilts only two of them were "art" quilts, the rest were regular wall hangings and/or table quilts. (Dark Tower Quilt here, Smile Quilt here).


I did make a lot of crayon rolls, a lot of wallets, and mostly baby items as I spent a majority of 2014 pregnant. 
Two very exciting things happened that are so much better than anything I can sew. One: we welcomed our fourth and final child in August. She has been such a blessing and she brings so much joy to our lives. Two: my husband got out of the Army and we moved back home to New Hampshire.

All in all the 8 months I was able to sew in 2014 were pretty productive. Maybe not as productive as I would have preferred but not bad.

No comments: