Friday, March 27, 2015

Four Little Easter Baskets

I decided to make the kids' Easter baskets this year. I made them with fat quarters. They are quilted, of course. No pattern, I was just winging it, these are pretty simple to make.

It did seem to take forever to finish these. Maybe because I did them all at once... I cut everything for all four, then I did all four bases, then I quilted all four boxes, then I did all eight handles. It just seemed like it took forever.

I guess I prefer to work on things that get finished quickly, which these would have if I had done them one at a time.

In the end I am pretty happy with the way they came out. I know I didn't use "typical" Easter fabrics. I just picked fabrics I thought the kids would like.








1 comment:

Katie V said...

Oh those are great! I love a sewing project that is totally functional! The colors are darling, too!