Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Another Finish for April! Lonestar Mini.

I am enrolled in Kimberly Einmo's Craftsy Class called Magical Jelly Roll Quilts. I love that class and I love love love this quilt. The way she has you put it together is so easy. This is my second Lonestar from the class, the other one I posted about here.


And then a couple days ago I enrolled in a class called Dot to Dot Quilting with Angela Walters, and I used the information from that class to quilt this little Lonestar.



I am really happy with the way this quilt came out. I really love it, I love the fabric, I love the star, I love the quilting. I just love everything about it. 

2 comments:

Andree G. Faubert said...

Very cool. I like both your mini quilt and your FMQ. Isn't Craftsy wonderful?

Claire said...

Hmmm. I was thinking about that class...might have to do it. Your results are a good advertisement. Nice Lone Star too. Haven't done one of those for a long time. Claire aka knitnkwilt