Monday, April 13, 2015

Cross Here mini quilt.

I kind of can't believe I finished this quilt in just two days. It's actually a mini quilt, 18" square, but with an almost-8-month old finishing any size of anything is no small feat. Ha.


This came about when I was trying to copy a quilt block I had seen in a book, onto paper, and I actually copied it wrong. But I figured the new block was cute too, so instead of erasing the whole thing and redrawing it the "right" way I just went with this design. I am glad I did because I love this little mini quilt.

I did write a pattern for it, in three sizes, the mini above which can be a wall hanging or table topper I suppose, a larger one which can be a larger table topper or wall hanging, and a lap size. Each of the three uses different sized blocks. And each can be made larger by adding more blocks. Although the pattern only includes fabric requirements and cutting instructions for the three block sizes and three quilt sizes.

The pattern is available on Craftsy and Bonanza.

No comments: