Thursday, April 9, 2015

What I've been working on.

The last week I haven't managed to get much done as far as sewing and quilting goes but I did finish a couple things.

First, I made a few more pocket pals (pattern on Craftsy or Bonanza).



Then I spent a few days updating a pattern I had written in 2011. The first pattern I wrote, which was the Tri-Fold Purse. I figured it was time to update it with better photos and clearer instructions. The pattern is available on Craftsy or Bonanza.


That's really all I've been up to. Although I did start working on a quilted zip pocket wallet only to realize I was out of velcro, so that is on hold until I get to the store. And today my schedule is all messed up because even though it's April and supposedly Spring, we got a few inches of snow last night along with some ice so there's a two hour delay for school.

No comments: