Sunday, May 10, 2015

How I Spent my Mother's Day.

I did some laundry, spent some time with the kids. My husband is off at a friend's house learning how to build an adirdondack chair, he's supposed to be building two for the deck. Later we are going out for dinner.

I wish I could say I spent the whole day sewing but I didn't. I did however manage to get some sewing done in between loads of laundry and whipped up three patriotic candle mats. I think they're cute. I made these using the periwinkle template I wrote about in this tutorial.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day. We definitely deserve it!


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for your choice of four of my sewing and/or quilting patterns. Giveaway ends at midnight tonight.


1 comment:

Lara B. said...

Very cute candle mat Penny - and just in time for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July too.