Monday, May 11, 2015

How to See ALL of your Facebook Posts

Most people think if they like a page on Facebook they will get updates whenever that page makes a post, whether it's a link, a share, a photo, etc. I don't think a lot of people realize that even though the pages you like are posting, you aren't seeing all of their posts, and sometimes you aren't see any of the posts at all.

This is very frustrating for me. Not just because I follow a lot of sewing and quilting pages, but because I also follow a lot of news sites. You would think as these are such popular pages I would get all of the updates but I don't. I don't even get all the local news updates, nor do I see all of the Weather Channel's updates, I also miss out on Recall Alerts, these are things that are important to me.

So I thought I would share how you can make sure you see the updates from the pages you like.

When you log into Facebook there is a column on the left side. Just find the PAGES section in that column and click on the PAGES FEED link. There you will find all of your page updates. If I didn't check this link every day I would be missing a ton of news, weather updates, quilting updates, giveaways and more.



It is very frustrating that Facebook does this. You may also find that on your news feed you keep seeing old updates from friends and family as well. This is because Facebook defaults to "TOP POSTS". Also incredibly frustrating. This is an easy fix as well. Also in the left hand column, this time directly under your name and photo there is a link called NEWS FEED with a little drop down arrow. Click on this link and choose to see "MOST RECENT".

Note that you will have to do both of these every time you log into Facebook because it always defaults to TOP STORIES and often hides your page feeds.


No comments: