Friday, June 5, 2015

Finished! Zoe, an art quilt

In case you missed it:   Day One, Day Two, Day Three, Day Four, Day Five

Here is the face before I was finished with it. I had uploaded a copy of the photo to a Facebook group and asked for a few suggestions :) They were very helpful, quilters are great.


Close up of the leaves:



Close up of the feet on day six, prior to finishing:


Flower close up on day seven, final day (TODAY!):


And here is the finished quilt!! I really hope my cousin likes it. I've never done an art quilt by request before.


Again here is the original photo:

And don't forget, if you're interested in learning how to make a quilt from a picture like this, I learned this technique from a Craftsy class called "Pictorial Techniques with Machine Applique". I can tell you it is definitely worth the money.. #ad

No comments: