Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Scrappy Fall Leaves Table Runner

I finished my table runner! I can't remember the last time I finished something so quickly. I just finished binding it. All it needs now is to be washed. But here it is before washing (pattern can be found here)


I realize I am not the greatest free motion quilter... but oh well. It's mine... actually I was thinking I would give it to the wife of someone my husband works with since my husband has taken over their garage while building me a rocking chair.


I'm just glad to finally be using up my scraps.

7 comments:

Heide said...

What a beautiful Fall table runner. Love your color combo and fabrics. Off to check out the pattern!

Sally Hurley said...

Very cute. I like how the border goes along with the leaves.

a maidenhair fern said...

Aren't table runners great? a quick win. I think you did good on your fmqing. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

SuperMomNoCape said...

Stopping by from Finish It Up Friday link party. What a beautiful table runner... lovely fall colors. Table runners are a great size to practice fmqing on. You did well and with each project, it will get easier.

mindingmomma said...

Love it! Giving me some ideas.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

A beautiful table runner. From where I'm sitting your FMQ looks great.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Featured today, Penny.