Sunday, May 8, 2016

Swoon x2 and one tiny raindrop.


I made this little rain drop because I wanted to try hand quilting, and I figured while I was at it I would try hand sewing too. I did not touch my sewing machine at all while making this little quilt. Here is the binding being hand sewn on.


The finished quilt, if you can call it that, is 4 3/4" x 7".

Hand quilting!!! I am not sure I could hand quilt anything much larger than this.


Mini swoon which measures 9 3/4" x 9 3/4".


Swoon which measures 17" x 17".


That is what I spent my Mother's Day doing. My girls made pancakes and sausages for breakfast and for whatever goofy reason my stack of pancakes came complete with two lit candles. And I took some time to take two loaves of banana bread, which came out great.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Mother's Day!



No comments: